Kirkland, Simpson Thacher Snag Roles on Singapore-based GLP's $18.7BN Logistics Sale to Blackstone
The deal broke records and cemented relationships with two key clients for the firms.
If anyone needed more evidence that online ordering and delivery is a very big deal for the U.S. economy, look no further than Monday’s blockbuster acquisition by Blackstone Group. The private equity juggernaut picked up 179 million square feet of U.S. urban logistical assets – industrial warehouses and related infrastructure – from Singapore-based GLP for $18.7 billion.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651