A $23BN Law Firm? New Valuation Model Says Kirkland Fits the Bill
Hunton Andrews Kurth CFO Madhav Srinivasan came up with a formula to apply Wall Street-style scrutiny to law firms.
The legal industry tends to hold itself apart from the rest of the corporate world. But with talk of allowing outside investment in law firms gaining steam both inside and outside the U.S., Hunton Andrews Kurth CFO Madhav Srinivasan decided to subject firms to an exercise that’s routine in other enterprises: pinning a dollar value on their business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651