200+ US General Counsel Outline Next Steps For Law Firm Diversity
Michelle Fang, the chief legal officer whose letter pushing for diversity in the legal industry has garnered more than 200 GC signatures, has released a series of tangible steps company lawyers can take to improve outside counsel diversity.
The chief legal officer (CLO) who authored a letter demanding law firms improve diversity or risk losing clients is pushing the movement forward with a newly released set of strategies for general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651