'We Must Collaborate, Not Keep Our Cards Close To Our Chests' – Stephanie Hamon On The Future of Legaltech
Stephanie Hamon is co-chair of this year's Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum, taking place on 19-21 June.
Former Barclays managing director, head of external engagement Stephanie Hamon is co-chair of Legal Week’s 2019 Strategic Technology Forum, which is taking place next month. Ahead of the event, she discusses AI, collaboration, and what she thinks is the most exciting thing in the legaltech market at the moment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651