Sullivan & Cromwell, Freshfields on $5BN Hong Kong Listing of AB InBev's Asia Unit
The Wall Street firm and Magic Circle firm team up on what is expected to be the largest Hong Kong IPO since last August.
Sullivan & Cromwell and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer have the lead roles as Belgian beer giant Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV spins off its Asia-Pacific business, in a Hong Kong initial public offering that could raise at least $5 billion.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651