Paul Hastings' Brazil Managing Partner Leaves Firm for Legal Director Job at Shell-Mitsubishi Hitachi Energy Project
Roberta Bassegio had served as Paul Hastings’ Brazil-based managing partner since late 2015 and was appointed chair of the firm’s Sao Paulo office when it opened in April 2016.
The chair of Paul Hastings’ office in Sao Paulo has walked away from the firm to take an in-house position with Marlim Azul Energia, a partnership between Shell and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems that is developing a power plant in Rio de Janeiro.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651