Quinn Emanuel's Daniel Cunningham, Finance Pro Who Helped Take on Wall Street, Dies at 69
Once a leading corporate partner at Cravath and Allen & Overy, Cunningham joined Quinn Emanuel a decade ago to help the litigation powerhouse understand how big banks contributed to the financial crisis.
Daniel Cunningham, a partner at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan who was recognised as a leading practitioner in the area of structured finance, died on March 31 of complications related to cancer, his firm said. He was 69 years old.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651