Eversheds Adds Hong Kong Technology Practice Leader From Big Four's PwC
Rhys McWhirter leaves PwC's Hong Kong affiliate law firm Tiang & Partners—part of the first string of departures from the firm since its 2017 launch and aggressive expansion last year.
Eversheds Sutherland has hired Rhys McWhirter from the Big Four accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers’ affiliate law firm in Hong Kong. At Eversheds, he will be a consultant and a leader of the firm’s technology, media and telecommunications practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651