Kirkland Tops Q1 Global Deals Table as M&A, Private Equity Deals Decline
A new report showed signs of a weakening market for M&A and private equity deals in the first quarter of 2019.
Kirkland & Ellis advised on corporate transactions that were valued at more money than any law firm in the first quarter of 2019, according to a new report from Mergermarket. The report also shows a 15 percent decline from 2018 in the value of deals in the first three months of the year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651