Arnold & Porter Hires Top Former Government Official From the European Commission
Alexander Italianer is a former secretary-general of the European Commission and director-general of the competition department. His hire comes at a time when antitrust issues have moved front and centre in Europe.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer has hired a former top EU government official who was previously head of the European Commission’s antitrust department – a move that comes at a time when antitrust, trade, data privacy and foreign investment issues are dominating headlines.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651