Profits Per Partner Hit $5 Million at Paul Weiss, Redefining Richest Tier
The firm had a "gangbusters" 2018, said chairman Brad Karp, propelling it closer to the elusive Wachtell in the stratosphere of partner profits.
Profits per equity partner (PEP) at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison jumped 10 percent to more than $5.02 million in 2018, capping a decade of financial growth for the New York firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651