Morgan Lewis Addresses Lawyer Mental Health With New Program, Executive
With a new wellness program and a new full-time director of employee well-being, Morgan Lewis is the latest firm to publicize its efforts to take attorneys' mental and physical health more seriously.
As more law firms work to tackle issues of attorney mental health and well-being, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius is launching a new initiative and adding an executive position focused entirely on employee wellness issues.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651