The Transfer Window: Hires for Clifford Chance, White & Case and Mishcon
The run-down on this week's legal moves.
Clifford Chance has hired international equality campaigner Tiernan Brady as its first global head of inclusion. Brady will be responsible for putting together strategies to improve diversity and inclusion at the firm. He was formerly executive director of the Equality Campaign in Australia, where he took a leading role in putting together the campaign strategy for the country’s successful vote in favour of marriage equality in 2017. Prior to that role he was political director for Yes Equality, the main campaign vehicle for the same vote in Ireland that passed in 2015.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651