Crowell & Moring Enters Asia, Hires Away Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner's Shanghai Team
Four international trade and regulatory lawyers have joined Crowell's offices in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., and a seven-member Shanghai team has joined the firm's affiliate consulting business as Crowell awaits a Shanghai licence.
Am Law 100 firm Crowell & Moring has hired a 10-strong international trade and regulatory team from Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner and has applied to open its first Asian office, in Shanghai.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651