The Transfer Window: hires for Clifford Chance, Gowling WLG and King & Spalding
A round-up of the week's hires in the legal sector, as well as office launches and closures
CMS has launched a Liverpool office with the hire of DWF real estate partner Abigail Dry, as part of its strategy to grow in the north of England. The firm said in a statement that the new office will be “a small presence”, adding: “The ongoing regeneration of the north combined with opportunities coming out of the Northern Powerhouse initiative have resulted in a significant uptake in real estate projects across the region.” Dry joined DWF in 2015 and was a partner at Hill Dickinson prior to that.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651