Gibson Dunn advising as CNN sues White House over reporter ban
Gibson Dunn duo Ted Boutrous and Ted Olson have jumped in to represent the news giant after the White House revoked a reporter's press pass last week.
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is representing US news station CNN and its reporter Jim Acosta in a lawsuit challenging the Trump administration’s decision to suspend Acosta’s access to the White House.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651