UK Top 50 2017-18: firms defy Brexit fears to push average PEP to new record high
UK's 50 largest firms push combined revenues to £22.5bn as profits focus pays off
The UK’s 50 largest law firms brought in more than £22bn between them during 2017-18, with a strong performance in the face of economic and political uncertainty helping drive average profit per equity partner (PEP) across the group above £700,000 for the first time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651