Skadden's Ukraine work comes under fire amid growing scrutiny from prosecutors
Controversy surrounding work handled by ex-partner brings new attention to law firm obligations under Foreign Agents Registration Act
A report that Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom could face government action over the work of former partner Gregory Craig has surprised some in the legal industry, with lawyers unable to cite many similar cases in the past.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651