Former SFO director David Green joins Slaughter and May
Green joins magic circle firm as senior consultant following months of speculation
Former Serious Fraud Office (SFO) director Sir David Green has joined Slaughter and May, following months of speculation over his move to private practice.
Green, who stepped down from the SFO in April this year, had led the government department since 2012 and had been linked with a number of major law firms both in the run-up to his departure and since. Legal Week revealed he was in discussions with Slaughters in May.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651