The Transfer Window: hires for Latham and Watkins, Fried Frank and Paul Hastings
Latest round up of moves across the sector
Paul Hastings has appointed its London head Ronan O’Sullivan as global co-managing partner, as the US firm ramps up its presence in the City. O’Sullivan, who has led the London office since 2011, replaces Los Angeles based co-managing partner Stephen Harris. O’Sullivan will be based in London and take up the role from October.
Additionally, the firm has appointed newly hired private equity partner Anu Balasubramanian as global vice-chair of private equity. She also leads the firm’s City private equity practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651