Six law firms included in Stonewall ranking of top global LGBT-friendly employers
Allen & Overy and HSF among firms included in charity's list of most inclusive employers
Allen & Overy, Pinsent Masons and Herbert Smith Freehills are among six law firms to have been included in a ranking of the world’s most LGBT-inclusive employers by equality charity Stonewall.
Baker McKenzie, Dentons and Simmons & Simmons also made the list of 13 “top global employers”, alongside corporates such as Barclays, BP, RBS and Vodafone.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651