SRA decides against Clifford Chance investigation over RBS report complaint
Regulator finds no evidence of potential misconduct by firm in report on bank's controversial global restructuring group
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has decided not to take action against Clifford Chance (CC) following allegations that the magic circle firm overlooked fraud during its investigation into the Royal Bank of Scotland’s (RBS) treatment of small companies in 2014.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651