Eversheds Sutherland northwest UK private equity head quits to join DLA Piper
Andrew Phillips to join DLA's Manchester office as a corporate partner
Phillips has spent just over a year at Eversheds Sutherland, having joined the firm in March last year to lead its northwest UK private equity team. He worked previously for Pinsent Masons for nine years, where he was made up to partner in 2015. The following year, he was named as one of Legal Week’s up-and-coming corporate M&A stars.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651