Slaughters to hand out £15,000 in free legal advice in Dragon's Den-style competition
Five start-ups face judging panel including a partner at Mike Lynch's Invoke Capital with pay-per-mile insurance company By Miles winning the prize to secure additional investment from Slaughters
Slaughter and May has awarded a pay-per-mile startup insurance company £15,000 in free legal advice after a Dragon’s Den-style competitive pitching process.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651