More than 80 firms set to bid for £320m Crown Commercial Service panel
Government panel, which covers regional and full service work across the UK, set to commence in August
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is set to complete a review of its new £320m Wider Public Sector Legal Services division this summer, with firms bidding to provide commercial legal services to the UK public sector.
The CCS, which deals with procurement for the government, launched the tender for the panel late last year, with details of the tender process confirmed in March.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651