Paul Hastings set to ramp up City transactional practice after key DLA, Linklaters hires
The US firm's London head Ronan O'Sullivan wants to copy the firm's approach to City finance growth in private equity practice
Paul Hastings may not have always been as visible as some of its US peers when it comes to City recruitment, but that stance looks set to change in the wake of the firm’s high-profile recruitment of Linklaters corporate heavyweight Roger Barron and DLA private equity partner Anu Balasubramanian within the last week.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651