'I have lived diversity issues in a way some in the City haven't' - Norton Rose Fulbright's new EMEA chair on driving inclusion
Norton Rose Fulbright's new EMEA chair Farmida Bi on the new push from clients for law firms to be diverse and the reality of building a career in the City as an ethnic minority woman
“I want to make sure that we encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to join the firm and, when it comes to racial diversity, I want to make sure we reflect our global clients,” says new Norton Rose Fulbright Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA) chair Farmida Bi.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651