How Goodwin is drawing on experience from outside of law to compete on the global stage
Goodwin's first-ever managing director of international operations on what lawyers can learn from other professional services firms
Uli Kleinsteuber, who became Goodwin Procter’s first ever managing director of international operations when he joined the firm last month from Linklaters, didn’t plan on a career in law. Michael Caplan, who spent most of his career in legal operations from the client side, had never worked for a law firm until joining Goodwin four years ago as chief operations officer (COO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651