Irwin Mitchell, Ince, Bird & Bird and Kennedys announce 2018 partner promotions
Women dominate Irwin Mitchell's promotions round with only one man made up
Irwin Mitchell has announced a nearly all-female promotions round, with six women joining the partnership out of a reduced round of seven.
The cohort includes Sheffield residential property lawyer Helen Hutchinson, who originally joined the firm as a secretary in 1999. Only one male lawyer has been promoted to partner – City personal injury lawyer Charankamal Dhaliwal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651