Herbert Smith Freehills matches magic circle with LPC grant raise to £10,000
Herbert Smith Freehills joins magic circle in move to boost LPC grant by £3,000
The firm will now hand future trainees £10,000 in living support during their LPC, representing a rise of £3,000.
HSF graduate recruitment partner Mark Bardell said: “Herbert Smith Freehills is deeply committed to providing exceptional training and support for our future trainees, including ensuring they have the necessary financial means to achieve every success in their studies.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651