'An event no firm wants to go through' - new Locke Lord London head turns page on record SDT fine
Locke Lord's new London managing partner James Channo looks to the future after last year's SDT scrutiny
“It was one of those unforeseen circumstances – he was a trusted partner who was known in the market, and what happened, happened. The fact that we responded quickly was a positive – a silver lining to an event that no firm wants to go through,” says new Locke Lord London managing partner James Channo.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651