Former Cobbetts leadership fined by SDT after admitting failings over firm's 2013 collapse
Six former board members at collapsed Manchester firm - four of who are now at DWF - fined after admitting to allegations
Six ex-Cobbetts partners – including former managing partner Nick Carr and senior partner Stephen Benson – have been fined by the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT) after admitting to failings related to the firm’s collapse in 2013.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651