Ashurst's Helen Burton and her reverse mentor on challenging the accepted model of a 'good' lawyer
Ashurst senior associate Nicole Williams on mentoring the firm's global finance head
Ashurst global head of finance Helen Burton has been mentored by London senior associate Nicole Williams since 2017.
The firm first ran a reverse mentoring pilot scheme in London in 2016 which saw 19 pairings between partners and senior business services leaders and a range of people at different levels, from trainee to senior associate.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651