'He supported my case for partnership when I was pregnant' - DLA Piper's UK head on being mentored by Andrew Darwin
UK managing partner Sandra Wallace discusses her experience of being mentored by the firm's newly appointed senior partner Andrew Darwin
Sandra Wallace is UK managing partner and joint managing director for Europe and the Middle East at DLA Piper. She has held the UK leadership role since 2015, after initially making partner in the firm’s Birmingham employment practice in 2001. Wallace joined DLA in 1992 as a trainee.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651