Linklaters and Deloitte pass blame in defence against Arsenal share sale negligence suit
Dispute over 2011 sale of shares in Premier League club rumbles on as Linklaters and Deloitte file defences
Linklaters and Deloitte have pointed the finger at each other in their defences against the professional negligence claim brought by former Arsenal shareholder Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith over the sale of her stake in the football club to current majority owner Stan Kroenke.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651