The end of panel reviews, BLP becomes BCLP and an acerbic reply-all email – the best of Legal Week last week
The most-read news and analysis from Legal Week last week
Two years after its merger talks with Greenberg Traurig ended, Berwin Leighton Paisner has secured its elusive US tie-up, confirming yesterday (26 February) that partners had approved a fully financially-integrated deal with Bryan Cave that will go live in April.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651