Berwin no more: BLP partners vote through US merger to create Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
UK and US firms seal fully financial integrated tie-up led by dual female leadership team
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) and Bryan Cave have agreed to merge following a vote by partners to create a 1,600-lawyer transatlantic firm that will be among the 50 largest in the world, with combined revenues of around $900m (£640m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651