Dubai v Stockholm: two partners, two cities, one day in the life
Two White & Case partners on how major deals and morning routines differ in Dubai and Stockholm
Sami Al-Louzi and Jan Jensen are, respectively, capital markets and private equity partners at White & Case. Both joined the firm last year – Al-Louzi in Dubai from Latham & Watkins and Jensen in Stockholm from Hannes Snellman. This interview compares their day-to-day lives in two of the firm’s 25 offices across the EMEA region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651