PwC eyes global expansion of flexi-lawyering service as 1,000 sign up since launch
PwC sets out international ambitions for contract lawyer venture with Asia on the agenda
“A big driving factor of this model’s success is the power of the PwC brand,” says Peter Workman, managing director of PwC’s Flexible Legal Resources (FLR), the new on-demand lawyering service offered by the Big Four accountancy firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651