Paul Weiss and Milbank post rising revenue and PEP as US results continue to roll in
Milbank posts fifth straight year of financial growth as Paul Weiss lawyer headcount hits 1,000
Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison and Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy have become the latest US firms to post rising revenue and partner profits for 2017, with both boosting their top line by more than 5%.
Paul Weiss enjoyed its ninth straight year of revenue growth, pulling in more than $1.3bn, according to preliminary ALM reporting, up 6.5% from the previous year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651