Magic circle firms secure top spots in 2017 M&A rankings as European deal values hit nine-year high
Magic circle trio secure spots in European top five for 2017 as Kirkland leads UK ranking
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Linklaters and Clifford Chance (CC) have secured three of the top five places in the European M&A rankings for 2017, in a year that saw total deal value on the continent surge to a nine-year high.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651