'We're not intending to stop here' - Gibson Dunn sets out European expansion plans
Hot on the heels of partner hires in London, Paris and Germany Gibson Dunn's Gefffen sets out European expansion plans
While the likes of Latham & Watkins and Goodwin Procter have grabbed headlines with a flurry of splashy hires, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher has continued to steadily build what is becoming a formidable European presence, thanks to some significant moves in London, Paris and Germany.
It’s been a busy few months in Europe for the firm, which last week bolstered its London office with the hire of Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) energy co-head Anna Howell – a move that caps a challenging time for HSF’s energy group after fellow co-head John Balsdon joined Latham at the end of 2016.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651