The Global 100: the world's top-ranked law firms by revenue, lawyers and partner profits
UK firms among worst performers as total revenue for world's top 100 nears $100bn mark
The world’s 100 top-grossing law firms continued a post-recession trend of slow and steady growth in 2015, with revenue hitting a new high after a sixth consecutive year of top and bottom-line gains, according to the latest Global 100 rankings, compiled by The American Lawyer and Legal Week.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651