Minter Ellison elects Brisbane corporate partner as new chairman
Minter Ellison has appointed corporate partner Bruce Cowley to chairman following an announcement by competition partner Russell Miller to step down from the role. Cowley, who has been elected unanimously by the firm, is a senior corporate lawyer and currently chair of the firm's Brisbane office. He will assume the new position on July 1.
Minter Ellison has appointed corporate partner Bruce Cowley as its new chairman following competition partner Russell Miller’s decision to step down from the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651