Achievement Award: Angel Wesley
Al Dhabi Investment general counsel and corporate secretary Angel Wesley received the Corporate Counsel Middle East Group (CCME) Achievement Award for her work on forming Abu Dhabi-based charity Labor of Love UAE. The initiative was founded in 2011 to assist low-income workers in the emirate with healthcare, education and provisions for basic needs, as well as offering emotional support and social events and activities to help integrate workers into the wider community. The charity, which is not permitted to engage in fundraising, co-ordinates with several labour camps to provide services and asks individuals and groups to sponsor the programmes and items needed.
Al Dhabi Investment general counsel and corporate secretary Angel Wesley received the Corporate Counsel Middle East Group (CCME) Achievement Award for her work on forming Abu Dhabi-based charity Labor of Love UAE.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651