SJ Berwin partners prepare to discuss KWM merger at annual retreat
SJ Berwin partners are set to discuss the firm's potential tie-up with Asia Pacific leader King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) at a partner conference this weekend (8-9 June), as the two firms edge closer to voting on the deal. Partners will discuss the union at the UK firm's annual partner retreat, which is being held in Marbella this year. It is understood that the potential tie-up, which would see SJ Berwin joining KWM's Swiss Verein structure, has been loosely discussed at previous partner meetings but not formally with the partnership as a whole. Issues likely to be covered include the merged firm's name, with SJ Berwin's name potentially set to disappear.
SJ Berwin partners are set to discuss the firm’s potential tie-up with Asia Pacific leader King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) at a partner conference this weekend (8-9 June), as the two firms edge closer to voting on the deal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651