Sullivan and Simpson Thacher advise on £3.1bn Japan listing of Suntory unit
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and Sullivan & Cromwell have scored lead roles on the $4.7bn (£3.1bn) initial public offering (IPO) of Suntory Holdings's non-alcoholic drinks arm, Suntory Beverage & Food (SB&F). The Japanese drinks giant received approval for the listing the subsidiary business last week, which it plans to list on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in July with 125.2m shares up for sale at Y3,800 (£24.72) each.
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett and Sullivan & Cromwell have scored lead roles on the $4.7bn (£3.1bn) initial public offering (IPO) of Suntory Holdings’s non-alcoholic drinks arm, Suntory Beverage & Food (SB&F).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651