Brick Court secures global mediation capacity
Brick Court Chambers has secured its first major international mediation capacity through an alliance with leading New Zealand mediator Geoff Sharp. Sharp is one of three new door tenancies secured by the London set, alongside Scotland-based John Sturrock QC and Fidelma Macken in the Republic of Ireland. He will remain a member of Clifton Chambers in Wellington, and is admitted to practise as a barrister in New Zealand, as well as being an accredited mediator in Australia.
Brick Court Chambers has secured its first major international mediation capacity through an alliance with leading New Zealand mediator Geoff Sharp (pictured).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651