Fixed fee venture Riverview and DMH Stallard sign strategic alliance
Fixed-priced legal services business Riverview Law has signed a strategic alliance with southeast commercial law firm DMH Stallard. The alliance, which will cover a range of areas including dispute resolution, M&A and real estate, will see DMH Stallard providing additional services to Riverview clients when needed, with the law firm benefiting from additional work from new customers and an extended range of services.
Fixed-priced legal services business Riverview Law has signed a strategic alliance with southeast commercial law firm DMH Stallard.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651