Aiming high – Slater & Gordon's plans to conquer the UK consumer legal market
Andrew Grech, the managing director of publicly listed Australian firm Slater & Gordon (S&G), has pledged to take full advantage of the UK’s legal market reforms to make S&G’s recently acquired UK arm the leading consumer law brand. S&G signalled its intention to break into the UK legal market in January 2012, when it announced its acquisition of UK personal injury specialists Russell Jones & Walker (RJW) for £53.8m.
Andrew Grech (pictured), the managing director of publicly listed Australian firm Slater & Gordon (S&G), has pledged to take full advantage of the UK’s legal market reforms to make S&G’s recently acquired UK arm the leading consumer law brand.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651